Sunday, July 14, 2013

HEATHER!

Okay so after reading James and Luke's blogs about Luke and Heather and their feelings and shit I thought I'd do one. (stealing your ideas boys feel honered it means I was inspired by you!)

HEATHER! hello beautiful ;)

Okay wow this is gonna feel like writing in your yearbook again. Right well we met in Year 4 ( I think all I know is that it was 7 (nearly 8) years ago) and you haven't been able to get rid of me :D. I remember running around the playground pretending we were spy's as if it was yesterday. I also remember when we went and saw High School Musical 3 together and went to Frankie and Bennies and discovered the wonderful chips dipped in Coke. MY GOD was that tasty! (that's what she said ;)) Anyway we both went up to Mayfield together and spent the next 5 years being taught shit we'd probably forget.

Let's not forget either:
-You were the one who introduced me to Starbucks and the Caramel Macchiato (yes I can spell it now! :D)
-We have had some fun times. We defeated magical boards of destiny and mountains together and found that troll sitting in West Quay Mcdonalds (wonder how he is...).
-I did forget to buy you food at Mcdonalds which I am truly sorry for :/

I could go on listing the amazing things we have done together but I guess I better leave it there cause I need sleep to cope with Year 6's and Charlie tomorrow :S SAVE ME!

But before I go let me say this:

Heather. You have truly been an amazing friend over the past 8 years. You are like a sister to me. It's a shame that we are going to different colleges but I know for definite that we will still see each other for regular Starbuck's and to do more wonderful shit. I think you and Luke are perfect for each other and hope your together for a long time (might even hear wedding bells in the near future). I just also wanna say how sorry I am for ever upsetting you or hurting you. It's never been intentional I guess I'm just not a very good people person. Heather you are amazing. Don't ever change for anyone. I will miss you terribly in college but will be thinking of you everyday. Enjoy life my big sis :) <3 <3 <3  

No comments:

Post a Comment