Saturday, July 13, 2013

BONJOURNO

Hellooo.
Feel  as if I haven't blogged in ages to be honest I have been really busy which I'll tell you all about.

So nearly all of last week was taken up by work except Friday. Friday was prom and by god was it amazing! Had such a fun time and took lots of pictures!! 
Me and Heather

Saturday I was shattered though and was going to Chessington World of Adventures in Surrey. It was a good but hot day. I went on like 3 rides only cause I was so tired and really couldn't be bothered with the waiting.
Dragon Falls ( I didn't go on this, this time like I usually do :/)
Sunday we went to town and that was that.

All this week the Youth Mentors have been looking after ('babysitting' as I like to call it) the Year 6's, soon to be Year 7's.  The majority of the week has been pretty boring but yesterday was okay as they had a STEM day (don't ask me what it stands for because I have no clue!) which they did stuff about recycling. Last lesson they make clothes out of newspapers and plastic bags and did a mini fashion show which was probably the highlight of my week.

Today I think I'll be editing photos and watching movies. Then tomorrow Me and Holly might be going out, hopefully anyway. 

Bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment