Wednesday, June 19, 2013

LONG TIME, NO SEE!

Hello my wonderfully beautiful people!

I AM BACK! Miss me? of course you didn't you've had my wonderful friends (Heather and Luke) blogs to read. Anyway I am back after not bothering to post for a few days simply because:
1. I have been busy
2. I have been tired
3. I haven't been bothered

Anyway nothing much has happened, I starting working at my secondary school as a Teaching Assistant on Monday for 6 weeks. So far, 3 days in, it's been good but I am bloody shattered! It's so hard working with people younger than you, especially Year 8's! But it has been good so far.

After work/school/whatever you want to call it, I had Heather and Lucifer come round until 5. It was nice seeing them again, feels like ages since I have seen them! But we sat and chat and made Cheese toastiest and listening to Luke's rubbish music (if your reading this Luke, I joke!) And me and Heather had a little natter.

But besides that nothing much has happened really.

So I best leave you all to get along peacefully with your lives.

Au Revoir fine people.

No comments:

Post a Comment