Friday, June 28, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

HELLO!

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY HOORAY!! lol
So I bet you're wondering what I got well I got:
- 2 sims games (seasons and university) (and heather if you are reading this I shall return supernatural to you tomorrow (saturday) so you won't miss it for any longer)
- A mickey mouse top
- A scratch card
- A lottery ticket
- A bear with '16' label thing around it's neck
- Chocolates
- Money
- Fuck loads of confetti
And the best present of all. . .  A TICKET EACH FOR ME AND MY MUM TO GO SEE WICKED AT LONDON'S APOLLO THEATRE ON AUGUST 10TH!!!

SO HAPPY!!!!

Anyway I went out for a cake with mum, dad and my brother after work/ school and then tonight we are going out for a meal at the Harvester and then tomorrow going for a meal with Heather, Luke and James at Nandooooooo's! Can't wait! :D

Anyway better love ya and leave ya know. Goodbye peasants <3

No comments:

Post a Comment